BloodLeSS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodLeSS Forum

Forum for our BloodLeSS members

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New event?

Go down 
2 posters

Event time?
rosa-time-6
New event? I_vote_lcap0%New event? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
rosa time-4
 0% [ 0 ]
rosa time-2
 0% [ 0 ]
rosa time
New event? I_vote_lcap25%New event? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
rosa time+2
 25% [ 1 ]
rosa time+4
 25% [ 1 ]
rosa time+6
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
TrueLazy

TrueLazy

New event? Empty
PostSubject: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Yush, we need some stuff to do...
Most people come on to do their dailies, a quest or two, talk a bit, maybe help out some of the lower lvl'ed with a boss, run etc. etc.

Well, we can do more then that, can't we...?
Soo, here's a random suggestion for a event that is super flexible and (hopefully) alot of fun to do..

With the tideborn addition to pw-my, we also got some new bosses to beat.
Now i am talking here about one specific boss in question, but it can be adapted to any other, for a possible future guild event.
I mean: the Ancient Sea Dragon. (link: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/24902)

For the ones that don't know him, it's a boss that doesn't attack back in any way and just sits there being his lazy lame self with his butt load of hp, waiting to be taken down by a group of silly people that really have nothing better to do then kill this hp boss that doesn't even give out a reward, xp/sp wise nor drop wise...

And yes.... we can be that silly group of people who go nuts at a seemingly useless boss..

Why do this you ask?

Yush, simply..
Because i see it as a nice way of bringing guildies together in one place with one goal and that is going completely nuts on this 1 boss. And it's not really the taking down the boss that matters, but more the fact that it brings us together and gives us a chance to see each other characters, in and out of action.

You can come there just to watch other guildies go at it, talk, mock or interact in any other way, trade, duel, battle and meanwhile have the chance to go nuts on 1 boss whenever you feel like it.
A chance to test out your skills, genie skills, new combo's, learn each other stuff about skills/combo's, learn against each other or the boss.

The boss has enough hp to live for a loooong time, so even with everyone there, it will take a while to take the boss down, so still enough time for anyone to join in on a slightly later moment.
Slight downside is, it doesn't attack back.. so we are all there to create the fun and excitement (pk fest? ;p) and the boss is just there to suffer under it.
Also, repair cost, for some it doesn't matter.. for others, yeah...

Anyways, we can do something similiar with a other boss too..
Like a try a wb once? Even if we all die or it get's stealed by a other faction, we are there for the fun, killing it and getting drops is just a extra..

Random suggestion, weird prolly, but there you go... never claimed to be sane, now did i?
Just tell me your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, corrections etc. that you got on this, don't hold back... and be honest... xD

AND VOTE!!!
Rosa time is the time the dailies reset in the server, so at midnight server time.
Server is at GMT +8, for the ones that like to know and compare their own timezones with it.

(ps, tell me if the white isn't oke to read, trying it out here..)

Last edited by TrueLazy on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charleynn
Admin
Charleynn

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:10 pm

I like that idea! We just need a date and time....so create a poll and get on everyone's butts, have them vote and lets do it!
Back to top Go down
TrueLazy

TrueLazy

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Been rather tired lately, haven't really thought about keep raising this in guild chat to be honest..

Result, 3 votes... sorta depressing sight to see atm.. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New event?   New event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New event?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodLeSS Forum :: Game Related :: In Game Activities-
Jump to: