BloodLeSS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodLeSS Forum

Forum for our BloodLeSS members

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Us/Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charleynn
Admin
Charleynn

About Us/Rules Empty
PostSubject: About Us/Rules   About Us/Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi all and welcome to the BloodLeSS forumn! This forumn is for all our BloodLeSS members whether they be old or new.

You will notice that your title may consist of a JA and a number. Don't freak out! this means it is January and you are level so and so.

JA=Jnauary
FB=February
MA=March
AP=April
MY=May
JU=June
JY=July
AU=August
SP=September
OC=October
NV=November
DC=December

I do this because I want to know whether or not my members have leveled in the past month. If you have gained no level you will be kicked. If you have gained levels you are safe! I understand that you have a real life and jobs and kids and what not, but I would like it if you all showed a bit of activity.

It is no big deal if you are a higher level. Higher levels do have a hard time leveling within a month due to all the EXP that is required. It is all you lower levels that I am worried about.

I will also take into account if you will be gone a period of time. I will only do this if you tell us in the Absences thread on our forumn. This way I will know, and will have no reason to forget. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. So don't get upset if you find yourself kicked and haven't posted that you've been gone. Take responsibility and tell us.

BloodLeSS does have a level requirement, and sometimes I am unable to keep it in check because I can't be on all the time. Our requirement is as follows:

Anyone who is a white name may be recruited, this is Level 30+. If someone is recruiting over WC (World chat) the recruitment level is 75+

So please refrain from inviting BLUE NAMES! These are players levels 29 and below.

ATTENTION: As of 1/07/2011 we are recruiting ANY level ACTIVE players for recruitment due to inactivity of the guild.

MANDATORY:Please read these rules for they will make your game play a bit easier as you journey through PW in our guild.

1. We are a Non RPK (RPK=Random People Killing) guild. So please, refrain from RPk'ing anyone. You are allowed to defend yourself if you are being attacked, otherwise, don't kill. OR YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE GUILD AND WON'T BE INVITED BACK

~Personal KOS (Kill On Site) is your own decision. If you decide to kill on site, please leave the guild before you do (but please warn us if you do so), you will be welcomed back.
PK IS PART OF THE GAME. YOU DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEM LOSS. THAT YOU MUST DEAL ON YOUR OWN, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN THE WRONG. WE WILL HOWEVER 'REVENGE' OUR OWN. THOSE WHO ARE PK'D RANDOMLY AND/OR CONTINUASLEY CAN CALL FOR HELP.

2. Patience is a virtue! So, please, be patient if you are waiting for someone to help you with an FB/HH/Bosses etc. I understand our guild can get very rowdy at times and sometimes request for help can be over looked. That is why there is a request help thread called Guild Stuff, so PLEASE tell us in advance if you have an FB/HH/Bosses etc so that way other members can make plans to help you. This will also cut down on people mistaking trying to be heard for rudeness. Also, refrain from 'demanding' help. When you demand people are less likely to help you.

Note: The Guild Stuff section can also be used for people who are offering their help. So check back frequently for such cases.

3 Please keep your personal grudges to yourself. A dramaless guild is a happy guild! If you do have a problem with another member try and talk it out first. If you are still having problems contact Me (your G M), or AnkoHime (your V G M), if neither of us are online at the time I suggest you contact a Commander, or if you prefer, wait for either Anko or I to come online.

4. Treat others the way you want to be treated! That should be a duh, rule. Please respect your fellow guildees and refrain from starting rumors no matter how juicy you make think it is! It's disrespectful and can cause a ton of problems that don't need to be started.

5. Be cautious with the use of your language in writing in guild chat. Be mindful of the varying ages within the guild when you swear or use mature content in your talk.

6.If or when you decide to leave the guild, it is only polite to us you are leaving. If you leave without a word you will not be invited back. If you need to leave the guild for something minor, please tell us.

7. Follow all PW rules as well. If you don't know the rules please look at this provided link:

Perfect World Gamming Rules

Description of Captain and Commander Roles in the Guild

I want all my Captain and Commanders to please set an example by following the rules above. When Anko and I are unable to be online it is your duty to take responsibility, whether it is to solve guild problems or to represent our guild when it is needed. I have the power to take your Post away when I see that you are unfit to lead. The Captains and Commanders I have chosen are set as of now.

Note:Friendliness, activness, and support, is required as well.

Guild Master
Charleynn

Vice Guild Master
AnkoHime

Commanders
Nhatalia
~keikeo~
KiRsChe

Captains
Xadyna
iArcanez
turock
Ulyaoth

Retina
Quilantas
☆Scream★
Bunzy

How to become a Captain or Commander:

In order to become a Captain or Commander you must show leadership abilities. Helping out in the guild, handing over names to be invited to the guild, etc.

AnkoHime and I determine whether or not you have the potential to lead and or represent.

So far that is all. But please check back regularly because these rules may be subject to change! As well as Captain and Commander positions!

Last edited by Charleynn on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
D4rkDeviL

D4rkDeviL

About Us/Rules Empty
PostSubject: About our forum.   About Us/Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 am

I must say you have done some awsome work in our forum, i prefer the new one its really nice. i just am sorry i couldnt help u out in the guild cuz i wasnt online the past few months Sad. but great job anyway =D
Back to top Go down

About Us/Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodLeSS Forum :: Game Related :: About us-
Jump to: